The Secureframe Support Portal is your all in one help center, create a new request, view current status and make updates to your tickets.
To access the Portal, please use this link:
- Click Sign in under the search bar
There are four methods to accessing the support portal
- Use your Google email
- Use your Microsoft email
- Have you emailed us but never accessed the portal? You are in the system, you just need to get a password
- After you have a password, you could use the standard email/password to log in
Logged in View
Now that you are logged in; you'll want to see a list of all your tickets
- Click your icon in the top right
- Select My activities
- Submit a new Request (you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- My Requests: All tickets you have submitted
- Requests I'm CC'd on: Another user submitted the request, but cc'd you
Click into a row to see details, comment history, attachments etc
You can add to the comments, attached screenshots, files and even mark the ticket as solved, all from within the portal.
Create a New Request
New inquiries can be created by sending an email to email@example.com OR you may create them from within the portal.
- On the "My Activities" page, click the button "Submit a request"
- Fill in the form, add attachments if you have them, screenshots etc.
- Click Submit and a new ticket will be generated and our support staff will reply back shortly.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket or with any questions.