- What is SOC 2?
- Why doesn't my Linux device check in after restarting?
- Secureframe Support Portal
- Who needs to undergo a background check?
- How does Secureframe work?
- What vulnerability scanning tool should I use?
- What are controls and tests?
- What would you recommend for antivirus software?
- What is recommended for open-source DAST or SAST tools?
- What is a security email?
- Would you recommend using a VPN?
- Who is an Information Security Manager?
- Do I need a formal SSO solutions?
- Penetration Test FAQ
- What is recommended to use for IDS and/or IPS?
- What steps should we take to share our SOC 2 report with existing or potential customers?
- How do I access the Help Center within Secureframe?
- Will hiring an employee outside of the United States impact my SOC 2 audit?
- Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
- Is a pen test required for SOC 2?
- What are the types of SOC 2 available?
What is CCPA?
What is CCPA? California’s landmark consumer privacy law, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), was passed by t...Read More
What is GDPR?
What is GDPR? The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect on May 25, 2018 and requires data proces...Read More
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is a report on an organization’s controls relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentia...Read More