Secureframe Agent is a read-only agent designed to help your organization be secure by reporting on key device settings.
How does it work?
Secureframe agent runs as a background process that periodically checks in with Secureframe servers to report on device configurations such as whether Firewall is enabled and the strength of your device's Password Policy.
The data being sent to Secureframe is the minimum information required to determine if a device is compliant.
What data do you monitor on my device?
We pull over a dozen values on generic device data such as:
- Make & Model
- Operating System
- Serial Number
- Memory & CPU
- Device name & Device Owner Name
As well as the following device settings:
- Hard Drive Encrypted
- Native Anti-Virus
- Password Policy
- Screen Lock
How do I download the Secureframe Agent?
- Login to Secureframe and visit the Employee Onboarding page
- From the left side bar, click the Agent Installation step
- Choose the operating system from the selection and click Download Agent
- Click complete once the Agent has been downloaded
Will this let my employer spy on me?
Absolutely not. Please review the above information for the data that Secureframe shares with your employer via the Secureframe dashboard.